Kasa Joya - LOCATION
Kasa Joya is located along La Joya De Sta. Rosa Road, Purok 1, Brgy. Dila, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna.
Kasa Joya nestles at the well-secured and gated community of La Joya de Sta. Rosa, less than 50 meters away from the Manila South Road (Maharlika Highway), and a mere 3km from SLEX Sta. Rosa Exit. However, from Mamplasan-Greenfield Exit, the distance is 5km.
The solemn Laguna de Bay is less than 2km away east of Kasa Joya. Furthermore, the nearest industrial parks to your new home are the Monde Nissin factory and the Meridian Industrial Complex. The Enchanted Kingdom (EK), the Philippines’ premier theme park, is just 2km away from the Kasa, while the Dominican College of Sta. Rosa sits opposite the EK. The immediate neighborhood of Kasa Joya is lush green with various species of trees. The adjoining areas are residential and mostly 4-lane roads that link to major thoroughfares of Sta. Rosa.
Sta. Rosa City is the second-largest LGU (local government unit) in Laguna, next to Calamba City. The city has an average elevation of 70 meters, the highest of which is more than 390 meters above sea level. Although the city is near Laguna De Bay, it seldom experiences flooding, especially in Brgy. Dila: where the Kasa Joya is situated.
The highly urbanized city is home to several prestigious schools, first-rate medical institutions, premier residential subdivisions, places of worship, and industrial estates. Despite these developments, the city still has green surroundings and breathtaking views.
- Schools: Kasa Joya boasts of its proximity to private and public schools that could provide the best education for children of homeowners. Aside from the Dominican College of Sta. Rosa, some other best schools surrounding the community include Our Lady of Fatima University- Sta. Rosa Campus, Letran Calamba, University of Santo Tomas- Sta. Rosa, Dila Elementary School, Guardian Angels Christian School, Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Sta. Rosa International Montessori School, Lakeside Early Academy School, Laguna BelAir Science School, Our Lady of Lourdes School, Canossa School, Sta. Rosa Integrated Montessori School, and STI Sta. Rosa, among others.
- Hospitals: One of the nearest hospitals from Kasa Joya is the St. James Hospital in Brgy. Dila. Others are as follows: Sta. Rosa Community Hospital, New Sinai MDI Hospital & Medical Center, Balibago Polyclinic & Hospital, Marian Hospital, Sta. Rosa Hospital & Medical Center, Medical City South Luzon, and QualiMed Hospital in Nuvali Sta. Rosa.
- Places of Worship: Sta. Rosa is a city with diverse faith. Anyone who wishes to settle in Kasa Joya will have easy access to several places of worship. Some churches near the Kasa is the Iglesia ni Cristo Lokal ng Metro Ville, Fortress Baptist Church Balibago, Day by Day Christian Ministries, Chair of St. Peter Parish Church, Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish Church, Haven of Praise Christian Church, Iglesia ni Cristo Lokal ng Balibago, and Jesus is the Christ Foursquare, to name just a few.
- Shopping Centers: The city of Sta. Rosa has plenty of shopping malls where it is considered as the shopping haven of Laguna. Several shopping centers are located just a spit away from the Kasa, like SM City Sta. Rosa. Others include the Robinsons Place Sta. Rosa, Ayala Malls Solenad Nuvali, Walter mart Sta. Rosa, Victory Mall Sta. Rosa, Vista Mall Sta. Rosa, Paseo de Sta. Rosa (now known as Paseo Outlets), Target Mall, and the Balibago Complex.
- Industrial Parks/Manufacturing Facilities: Settling at the Kasa means more opportunities for employment because of the community’s proximity to workplaces. Some industrial parks and manufacturing facilities near the Kasa are Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Sta. Rosa Business Park, Laguna Technopark, Nissan Motors, the Coca-Cola Company (the largest in the Philippines), Toyota Motors, Santa Rosa Motor Works, Inc., Monde Nissin Corp., Mitsubishi Motors, Hamburg Trading Corp., and the Prime World Wide Paper Packaging Corp., among several others.